Do you want to exhibit your work to the local community?
Entry is now open for the ever popular Brixton Blog & Bugle Summer Art Show
The show is open to any artist – professional or self-taught – who is at least 16 years old and is based in or around (a short bus ride away from) Brixton.
You can submit up to TWO works. They must be no larger than one metre square.
To enter all you have to do is send up to three digital photos of each work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please entitle the email ‘Summer Art Show’ and include your name, address, contact number, social media, the title and a brief description of the work including its dimensions.
The closing date for entries is Monday 15 May 2023.
All selected works will be exhibited in the Summer Art Show in the Brixton Tate Library from 3 to 27 July 2023. The winner will be decided by a people’s vote.
Brixton Blog & Bugle Art Show Rules:
- The show is open to artists who are at least 16 years old and are based in or around Brixton. We aim to include as many works as possible, but the judges will determine whether an entry meets this latter requirement.
- The closing date for entries is Monday 15 May 2023.
- All entries must be the original work of the artist. Artists may submit up to two works. Works must be no larger than one metre square.
- Artists must include their name, address, contact details and a brief description of the work including its title and dimensions.
- The judges are unable to accept free-standing sculpture, video or film or any work which cannot be easily and safely hung on a wall.
- The decisions of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright will remain with the entrant who hereby grants the Brixton Blog & Bugle the right to publish the images they provide.
- All selected works will be exhibited as part of the summer show in Brixton’s Tate Library in July 2023.
- While making every reasonable effort to protect any work that is exhibited, the Brixton Blog & Bugle assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss however caused.
- The Brixton Blog & Bugle will not sell any work on behalf of the artist but will enable any prospective purchaser to approach the artist directly.
- The submission of any entry will be taken as acceptance of these rules.